
2day,im really feel sad.i dont know why n what cause it.
im feel lost and dont know where to go.
my friends treat me just like a their needs.
they call me when they need scissors, glue and others.
im feeling really sad when i been treating like that.
Its just they doesnt respect me.Though that,they insult me and i really
cant stand that.
I hope i will get chance to punish them with my strength !
I hope so..
im feel lost and dont know where to go.
my friends treat me just like a their needs.
they call me when they need scissors, glue and others.
im feeling really sad when i been treating like that.
Its just they doesnt respect me.Though that,they insult me and i really
cant stand that.
I hope i will get chance to punish them with my strength !
I hope so..
Sincere : Zuai♥







0 cute words:
Post a Comment